1. Review of week 03 assignment
- Model a 10×10″ grid honeycomb form.
- Render 2+views and upload images to your page.
- Create museum board folding model
- Bring the model to next class.
- Take 2+ photos of the model and upload images to your page.
T-Splines Basic Tutorial
Options – T-Splines UI – Show Full HUD
Plane (X1 Y1)
Insert Point (Exact)
Faceted form making exercise
- Using tape, measure the size of your head.
- Using T-Splines, create a form with straight mode.
- When you finish modeling, use “Triangulate Mesh” command
- Adjust control points so that there’s no “flat surface”
- Use Pepakura Designer to Unroll the mesh
Assignment 4.0 Facet
Using Pepakura Designer, create a triangulated polygon shape