Review of W9 assignments
- Build 3 types of plates from 10 sketches on Rhino
- Render each, and post the images on the site
- Create one 3D printed model per team
- Model scale to be within 5x5x2″
- Keep the model under $50.
- Bring the model to next class.
- Take 2+ photos of the model and upload images to your page.
The final deliverables
- Full set of tableware produced via digital fabrication techniques
- At least 6 pieces
- Rendering of the full set
- Environmental photography of all the sets
Design an array of tableware for your project in Rhino
Render them as a set
Render individually for each object
Next Week’s Student Presentation