Review of W8 Assignments
- Create a table that goes with the canopy created in class
- Create a plate that goes with the canopy created in class
Bring your design sketches for your Pacific Rim Studio x10
New typology of biomorphic design
- Using Array Polar Command, create complex repetitive form
4. T-Splines Advanced Tutorial 2
- Create network of curves.
- Try TS-Pipe command
3D Printing Tutorial
- How to export
- How do you know the pricing (Volume Command)
- Build 3 types of plates from 10 sketches on Rhino
- Render each, and post the images on the site
- Create one 3D printed model per team
- Model scale to be within 5x5x2″
- Keep the model under $50.
- Bring the model to next class.
- Take 2+ photos of the model and upload images to your page.