- Create your version of Bridge.
- Use the same land / road setting as Erasmus Bridge exercise
- Use boolean, lofting, and other techniques that you learned in the class
- Render 4+ views and upload them to the site
- Get inspired by the slides
- Create an everyday object #2.
- Use boolean technique to create a complex object.
Example on stacking architecture:
Loft Loft Loft!
- Open “W03_LoftExercise”
- 01 Loft 01
- 02 Vertical Loft
- 03 Loft With Solid
- 04 Sweep
Form making exercise
- Object size 8″x4″x8″
- Create a bounding box
- Create a double-sided surface
- Loft between edges and join to create closed polysrf
- Draw lines at 1/4″ increment
- Project lines
- Move away closed curves in order
- Layout on 32×18″ lasercutter size
- Model a 10x4x10″ form based on inspiration from one of your field images.
- Render 2+views and upload images to your page.
- Create cardboard stack model from Assignment 2.0 model.
- Bring the model to next class.
- Take 2+ photos of the model and upload images to your page.
Next Week’s Student Presentation: