Basic Orthogonal Modeling01
download Week 02 Course Material
1 Review of Week01 Assignment
2 Student server
- Organize your folder by year/term/class/Week
3. 2D Commands
A. Polyline B. Control Point Curve C. Circle D. Ellipse E. Arc F. Rectangle G. Polygon H. Fillet I. Trim J. Extend K. EditPointsOn L. Osnap
4. 3D Commands
A. Project Osnap B. Join / Explode C. Surface / Poly Surface D. Split E. Group / UnGroup F. Align G. Dimensions H. Project I. Dup Edge / Boader J. Make 2D
5. Lamp Presentation
6. TRS shift Exercise Open “W02_FreeModelingV4”
Assignment 2.0 Pendant Light
- Create a boundary @ 24″‘x24″x24″
- Create a pendant light, using shifting technique
- Think about numeric shifting as continuous formal shifting
Assignment 2.1 Model everyday object
- Using tools you have learned in the class, 3D model an object around you.
- Watch, headphones, cell phone, medicine bottle, shoes, and etc.
Due Week 03 (5%)
- Please upload images in your page.