DP02 SP2012 Week10
1 Review of W09 Assignment
- Build your midterm (or current) 3d model in Rhino.
- Render 4 still views and upload it to the website.
- Find a video which tells a story about space.
- Find 1 minute sequence that you like, and play it from the cue.
- Present the movie with your view of what the movie is trying to communication about space.
- Here are several examples:
2 Rhino + After Effects in depth tutorial
3 T-Splines detailed modeling self tutorial
4 Desk Crits
- Review of ENV2 model
- Animation ideas
- Key moment and fabrication
- 1:00 minute(1800 frames) rendered animation @720×480 for camera path
- No material necessary
- Keep rendering until you get it right
- Need to be approved by the end of week 11
- Animation setting:
- Shaded view animation compiled in quicktime.
- Finish sketched storyboard of your final animation with time
- Things you need to capture:
- Facade (Street View)
- Programmatic organization (exploded axo / perspective)
- Circulation (fly-through / diagram)
- Key moments
- Bring sketch of key moment for section model.
1 minute composite animation @ 1024×768 (iPad 2)
1’=1″ Section model of key moment