Review of W05 Assignments
- Model a 10x10x2″ T-Splines smooth form based on your field image.
- Render 2+views and upload images to your page.
- Create foam milling model.
- Bring the model to next class.
- Take 2+ photos of the model and upload images to your page.
Photoshop Compositing for Site
- In your Rhino model use Wallpaper command to place site image
- Change angle of your model to match the view
- Change camera focal length to adjust lens angle
- Adjust sunlight to same shadow angle
- Render and save as PNG
- Change brightness and contrast
- Change color with Hue and Saturation
- Add sky in the background
- Save as PNG
Midterm Model for DP2
1/2″=1′ Section Model of Facade
Size = 12″x12″4″
Fully built Rhino model for your ENV 2 project
1 Exterior render with street composite
3+ Interior views