Exploded part axonometric of your project
Plan drawing workflow
- Set up a clipping plane 4′(or anywhere appropriate) above the floor line
- Make sure the clipping plane is set for the top view
- Import 2d drawing template
- Run “make2d” command – set “visible clipping plane” to 0.5mm, set “visible lines” to 0.13mm
- Change lineweights for the rest of lines
- For cut line, use “hatch command” to shade inside
- Print as pdf at scale.
- In Illustrator, you can select lines by >Select>same>stroke weight to adjust things.
- CNC Milling
- Vacuum Forming
- 3D Printing
1 Floor Plan drawing @ 1/4″=1′ Print out at 11×17″ sheet(s)
A small test (4″x4″x4″) of mixed methodology.