Faceted form making exercise
- Using tape, measure the size of your head.
- Using T-Splines, create a form with straight mode.
- When you finish modeling, use “Triangulate Mesh” command
- Adjust control points so that there’s no “flat surface”
- Use Pepakura Designer to Unroll the mesh
For Week 6 (6/19)
Satoru Sugihara will be giving a lecture.
Please bring following to the class:
Assignment 4.1 CNC Model
- Create foam milling model @5x5x2″.
- Bring the model to next class.
- Take 2+ photos of the model and upload images to your page.
Assignment 4.2 (Optional for extra credit)
2 sided CNC model
Assignment 5.0 Facet Mask
Using Pepakura Designer, create a triangulated polygon shape mask that fits on your head with chipboard.
- Progress digital model
- progress physical model of digital fabrication