1. Review of week 02 assignment
- The fold model
2. New typology of biomorphic design
3. Array Polar
- Using Array Polar Command, create complex repetitive form
4. T-Splines Advanced Tutorial 2
- Create network of curves.
- Try TS-Pipe command
5. 3D Printing Tutorial
- How to export
- How do you know the pricing (Volume Command)
- From your current ENV 2 design, find a part that is appropriate to be printed:
- Model that piece using Rhino
- Create 3D printed model.
- Model scale to be within 5x5x2″
- Keep the model under $50.
- Bring the model to next class.
- Take 2+ photos of the model and upload images to your page.