1. Review of week 01 assignments.
- Students to present their 10 field images according to the reading of “From Object to Field Part 1”.
Example on stacking architecture:
2. Form making exercise
Object size 10″x4″x10″
Measure your material thickness with caliper.
Material = corrugated cardboard
- Rhinonest > Show Toolbar
- Distance between contours = material thickness.
- Use “text” Size =0.5
- Remap Objects = Delete Original
- Nest (Optimize Object Position)
- Unique sheet (Sheet size = 32″x18″)
- Delete Original
4. Lab Session
- Model a 10x4x10″ form based on inspiration from one of your field images.
- Render 2+views and upload images to your page.
- Create cardboard stuck model from Assignment 2.0 model.
- Bring the model to next class.
- Take 2+ photos of the model and upload images to your page.
- Crop the inspiration image to 10×10″.
- Print and mount the image to formcore.
- Bring the board to next class.