Review of Week 06 Assignment
Midterm Beach House (Week 08)
- Approach bridge from beach.
- Look at the bridge slide, and design a creative approach to the cottage.
- What is an appropriate form of bridge for pedestrian?
- Determine what kind activity happens in both indoors and outdoors.
The environment you are creating is about you. Through design of the space, you have to tell a story of who you are. Using 50 objects that you created for Week 6, create an ideal space based on your personal lifestyle. This is NOT about re-creating your existing room. This is an interior project. The size of interior space is 24’x24’x16′.
Required materials on the board
- 4+ interior render views with scale figure (You don’t have to render for Week 07. Please bring Rhino Model for desk-crit
- 2D drawings
- floor plan
- Sketch or diagram
Print presentation board @ 24″x36″ portrait (Board layout will be covered in Week 07)
Please note: We will have a Review session on Week 08 at the beginning of the class. The presentation is absolutely MANDATORY in order to pass the class.