Review of W10 Assignments
- Design a new chair using techniques you learned in the class
- Upload your inspiration images and sketches
- Render 4 views of the chair with you (and your lover) composited in photoshop
- Render a 10-second animation for the chair.
- Do a T-Spline Webinar: Create an organic model from a 2D sketch – Intro (40:00)
- Render and upload 4+ images to the website.
3 Fluid Space Exercise
- Draw a 3D box (X=20′, Y=40′, Z=20′)
- Create a cutout volume with T-Splines
- BooleanDifference internal volume
- Contour tool to draw sections at 12″ apart
- Extrude the contour lines at 12″ with solid option on
- Adjust T-Splines to add stairs
Animation with path(camera) and path(target)
- Create motion path for camera.
- Copy the path for camera, and shorten either end for each path.
- Create 15-second animation
- Render with Rhino render
- Options > Rhino Render
- Anti-alias / High x10
- Render resolution 720 x 480
- Build ENV 1 final model in Rhino
- The model will be reviewed and modified over 2 weeks
- Draft render views and upload images on the site