Review of W10 Assignments
T-Splines Tutorial 05 Archiform
- Do this tutorial, and upload finish model on the site.
Design a chair using T-Splines
- Take a photo of you in a comfortable seating position
- Draw a diagram on top of the photo
- Based on the diagram, design a chair
- Render the chair and post it on the website
- Photoshop your photo into the rendering
- Make the orb model and bring it to class in 2 weeks
- Photograph images of the orb model and upload them to the site.
3 Fluid Space Exercise
- Draw a 3D box (X=20′, Y=40′, Z=20′)
- Create a cutout volume with T-Splines
- BooleanDifference internal volume
- Contour tool to draw sections at 12″ apart
- Extrude the contour lines at 12″ with solid option on
- Adjust T-Splines to add stairs
Animation with path(camera) and path(target)
- Create motion path for camera.
- Copy the path for camera, and shorten either end for each path.
- Create 15-second animation
- Render with Rhino render
- Options > Rhino Render
- Anti-alias / High x10
- Render resolution 720 x 480
Compiling Movie in After Effects
- File – Import – File
- Select first image
- Import as Jpeg sequence
- Drag and drop to timeline
- Composition – Add to Render Que
- Render Settings: Best Setting
- Output Module
- Format: Quicktime
- Format Options: H.264
- Upload to youtube
- Build ENV 1 final model in Rhino
- Draft render views and upload images on the site
- Design a chair with great depth of detail.
- The chair needs to match your design concept for the final project.
- Render 10 second animation around the chair
- Animation storyboard