1. Review of Week 4 Assignment
1.5 Texture Mapping
2. Modeling 4×4 House by Tadao Ando
- 4×4 House / Tadao Ando
- Open “W05_Ando_4x4b.3dm”
- Turn On “Object Snap” End / Mid / Int / Perp / Quad
- Turn On “Project Snap”
- Follow Layer Order and draw the house
5 Drawing 4×4 House by Tadao Ando
- Select 3d Model of 4×4 House > “Export Selected” > Save as 4×4 house 2D
- Import 2D_Dwg_Template and learn layer organization
- Copy the house 4x to 4 layers “Original” / “Plan01” / “Plan02” / “Section”.
- With “Plan 01” active, draw a horizontal line 4′ above first floor level in front view.
- Project the horizontal line on the model and change layer to “0.5” – get cut line.
- Select the model and “Make 2D”
- Move Cut line on top of 2D drawing.
- Delete Unnecessary lines
- Repeat 5-8 for 2nd set of plan @ 4′ above 4th floor line.
- Repeat 5-8 for Section Cut
- Draw a box of 2304″ x 800″
- Layout 3 Drawings inside the box
- Setup Print Dialogue as following
- Print PDF
- Go around and find dimension of things that surround you.
- Create all the object in Rhino in a simple way.
- At least find dimension of 50 objects around you.
- Bring Rhino model to the class.