Basic Orthogonal Modeling01
download Week 02 Course Material
1 Review of Week01 Assignment
2 Student server
- On Windows Explorer, go to;
- You will find a folder with you name
- Organize your folder by year/term/class/Week
3. 2D Commands
A. Polyline B. Control Point Curve C. Circle D. Ellipse E. Arc F. Rectangle G. Polygon H. Fillet I. Trim J. Extend K. EditPointsOn L. Osnap
4. 3D Commands
A. Project Osnap B. Join / Explode C. Surface / Poly Surface D. Split E. Group / UnGroup F. Align G. Dimensions H. Project I. Dup Edge / Boader J. Make 2D
5. Shift Arch Presentation
6. TRS shift Exercise Open “W02_FreeModelingV4”
Assignment 2.0 Arch Form
- Create a boundary @ 50’x50’x50′
- Add human scale figure @2’x2’x6′
- Create an arch form, using shifting technique
- Think about numeric shifting as continuous formal shifting
Assignment 2.1 Model everyday object
- Using tools you have learned in the class, 3D model an object around you.
- Watch, headphones, cell phone, medicine bottle, shoes, and etc.
Due Week 03 (5%)
- Please upload images in your page.