Revisit in-class tutorial model, and try all the command.
Create 3 objects each using following command and upload the image
Assignment 2.0 Pendant Light
- Create a boundary @ 24″‘x24″x24″
- Create a pendant light, using shifting technique
- Think about numeric shifting as continuous formal shifting
Assignment 2.1 Model everyday object
- Using tools you have learned in the class, 3D model an object around you.
- Watch, headphones, cell phone, medicine bottle, shoes, and etc.
- Visit Walt Disney Concert Hall in Downtown LA
- Take Photos and upload to the site
- Create 5 volumes using 3D box tool.
- Arrange them in a dynamic way.
- Use Boolean command to create interior space
- Wrap the blocks with at least 20 Gehry style skin.
- Create your version of Bridge.
- Use the same land / road setting as Erasmus Bridge exercise
- Use boolean, lofting, and other techniques that you learned in the class
- Render 4+ views and upload them to the site
- Get inspired by the slides
Render Frank Gehry Exercise and upload 4 views to the website
What is scale?
- Go around and find dimension of things that surround you.
- Create all the object in Rhino in a simple way.
- At least find dimension of 50 objects around you.
- Bring Rhino model to the class.
- Render 4×4 House and post 4+ views to the website
- Print 4×4 House Plan and section, and bring to the class.
T-Splines Tutorial 05 Archiform
- Do this tutorial, and upload finish model on the site.
Design a chair using T-Splines
- Take a photo of you in a comfortable seating position
- Draw a diagram on top of the photo
- Based on the diagram, design a chair
- Render the chair and post it on the website
- [Extra Credit] photoshop your photo into the rendering
- Make the orb model and bring it to class in 2 weeks
- Photograph images of the orb model and upload them to the site.
- Finish form + opening model for 2 towers
- Render at least 2 views with material and upload to the site.
- Create 10 second animation of the rocks to Youtube, and embed link to your page
- Create a small tower with T-Splines approximately @ 20′x20′x50′.
- Create a creative skin system for the tower.
- Render 4+ images and upload them to the website
- Create 15 second animation of the tower to Youtube, and embed link to your page
- Do a T-Spline Webinar: Create an organic model from a 2D sketch – Intro (40:00)
- Render and upload 4+ images to the website.
- Build faceted pavilion using Pepakura and laser cutter
- Render a few views of faceted pavilion
- Render 30-second animation of interior + exterior views sweep for faceted pavilion
- Build ENV 1 final model in Rhino
- Draft render views and upload images on the site
- 6 Exterior Renderings
- 1 30-second animation
- 1 Floor Plans @ 1/4″=1′
- 1 Section @ 1/4″=1′