Review of W10 Assignments
- Finish form + opening model for 2 towers
- Render at least 2 views with material and upload to the site.
- Create 10 second animation of the rocks to Youtube, and embed link to your page
- Create a small tower with T-Splines approximately @ 20′x20′x50′.
- Create a creative skin system for the tower.
- Render 4+ images and upload them to the website
- Create 15 second animation of the tower to Youtube, and embed link to your page
- Do a T-Spline Webinar: Create an organic model from a 2D sketch – Intro (40:00)
- Render and upload 4+ images to the website.
Canopy and Stool Design
- Create a 10’x20x’10’ bounding box
- Create a surface on top view @ 10’x20′
- Rebuild Surface @ U=20 / V=10 / 3 degree surface
- Press F10 to activate control points
- Use Gumball to modify form
- OffsetSrf to add thickness @4″
- On top view, draw a horizontal straight line
- Use Array command: X=1 / Y=1 / Z=60 / Z distance = 4″
- Project Arrayed curves to the polysurface
- Extrude Projected curves @4″ Solid
- Draw a 18″x18″x2″ box
- Use Array command: X=1 / Y=1 / Z=9 / Z distance = 2″
- On top view, draw a diagonal line across the box
- Add a point at the mid point of the line
- Using the point as a center point, Scale2D each box at some ratio
- Use Rotate tool and rotate each box at same ratio
A quick demo of modeling process for individual project.
- Build faceted pavilion using Pepakura and laser cutter
- Render a few views of faceted pavilion
- Render 30-second animation of interior + exterior views sweep for faceted pavilion
- Build ENV 1 final model in Rhino
- Draft render views and upload images on the site
- 6 Exterior Renderings
- 1 30-second animation
- 1 Floor Plans @ 1/4″=1′
- 1 Section @ 1/4″=1′