1 Review of Week 10 assignments
- Finish form + opening model for 3 of rocks.
- Render at least 2 views with material and upload to the site.
- Upload in-class animation to Youtube, and embed link to your page
- Create 10 second animation of one of the rocks, upload the video to Youtube, and embed link to your page
2 Animation with path and path
- Create a room with 400 sq ft of floor
- Create a loft space with 200 sq ft
- Create Stairs
- Stair plate = 36″x11″x2″
- Riser = 7″
- Create building envelope and add windows by boolean difference command
- Create motion path for camera.
- Copy the path for camera, and shorten either end for each path.
- Create 10-second animation
3 Fluid Ceiling Exercise
- Draw Plane with T-Splines (X=4, Y=4)
- Adjust the Edges to the edge of Lounge Box
- Add wavy form to it.
- Draw Regular Rhino Plane
- Loft all 4 Edges
- Join all surface
- Draw line 6″ offset to cover the whole area
- Project the curve to the polysrf
- Extrude section lines at 6″
- Build ENV 1 final model in Rhino
- The model will be reviewed and modified over 3 weeks
- Draft render views and upload images on the site