1 Drawing 4×4 House by Tadao Ando
If you don’t have the model, download from here.
- Select 3d Model of 4×4 House > “Export Selected” > Save as 4×4 house 2D
- Create following layers:
- 0.08 Light Gray
- 0.13 Green
- 0.25 Blue
- 0.5 Red
- “PluginManager” Install / C/Programfiles(x86)/ Rhino 4.0 / Plugin / SectionTools
- SectionTools Menu / Create
- SectionTools Menu / View
- Select the model and “Make 2D”
- Move Cut line on top of 2D drawing.
- Delete Unnecessary lines
- Repeat 5-8 for 2nd set of plan @ 4′ above 4th floor line.
- Repeat 5-8 for Section Cut
- Setup Print Dialogue as following
- Print PDF
- Presentation Board SlideDiagram SlideDownload sample board W07_Board01
2 Board Layout
Create a new Illustrator file / Size 24inch x 36inch portrait
The environment you are creating is about you. Through design of the space, you have to tell a story of who you are.
- 50 close-up views of each item.
- 2+ interior render views
- 2D drawings
- 1st floor plan
- 2nd floor plan
- Sketch or diagram (optional)
Print presentation board @ 24″x36″ portrait
Also, save the layout as JPEG, and post it on the website.
Please note: We will have a Review session on Week 08 at the beginning of the class. The presentation is absolutely MANDATORY in order to pass the class.