1 Review of Week 10 assignments
- Finish form + opening model for 3 of rocks.
- Render at least 2 views with material and upload to the site.
- Create 10 second animation of the rocks to Youtube, and embed link to your page
- Create a small tower with T-Splines approximately @ 20′x20′x50′.
- Create a creative skin system for the tower.
- Render 4+ images and upload them to the website
- Create 15 second animation of the tower to Youtube, and embed link to your page
Assignment 10.2 (Since there is no class next week)
- Do a T-Spline Webinar: Create an organic model from a 2D sketch – Intro (40:00)
- Render and upload 4+ images to the website.
2 Animation with path(camera) and path(target)
- Create a bounding box of 40’x30’x20′
- Create a volume for a 2 story house with T-Splines
- Thicken the building by 6″
- Build first floor and loft space (ceiling height = 8′)
- Create Stairs
- Stair plate = 36″x11″x2″
- Riser = 7″
- Create window volumes (5-10) with T-Splines
- Boolean difference window volumes from building volume
- Create motion path for camera.
- Copy the path for camera, and shorten either end for each path.
- Create 15-second animation
- Render with Rhino render
- Options > Rhino Render
- Anti-alias / High x10
- Render resolution 720 x 480
3 Fluid Ceiling Exercise
- Draw Plane with T-Splines (X=4, Y=4)
- Adjust the Edges to the edge of Lounge Box
- Add wavy form to it.
- Draw Regular Rhino Plane
- Loft all 4 Edges
- Join all surface
- Draw line 6″ offset to cover the whole area
- Project the curve to the polysrf
- Extrude section lines at 6″
- Build ENV 1 final model in Rhino
- The model will be reviewed and modified over 2 weeks
- Draft render views and upload images on the site