Week 02 1/27 Basic Orthogonal Modeling01
download Week 02 Course Material
1 Review of Week01 Assignment
2. 2D Commands
B. Control Point Curve
3. 3D Commands
A. Project Osnap
B. Join / Explode
C. Surface / Poly Surface
E. Group / UnGroup
I. Dup Edge / Boader
J. Make 2D
4. Boolean Exercise
5. Free Modeling Exercise
Assignment 2 Re-Design your tower based on some numeric order.
- Keep overall concept of your week 01 assignment.
- Start introducing some numeric order to your tower.
- The shift can be, Transformation / Rotation / Scalar.
- Please capture 4+ views that represents the project in the most effective way.
Assignment 2.1 model object(s) around you.
- Pick an object around you, which has relatively simple form.
- Object can be, small electronic devices, watches, shoes, flowers, foods, and etc.
- Try to model the object in Rhino, using tools you have learned in the class.
Due Week 03 (5%)
- Please upload images in your page.