Extracting information from your research diagrams.
- Using 3 sets of diagrams, list relevant information you can use.
Apply the information to loose design direction in building scale, using site boundary as an underlay:
- Public / Private
- Sun / Shade
Assignment 6.0 Concept Diagram
- Create a new diagram(s) based on readings of your research diagrams
- Address all the important issues related to your project (at least 4+)
- Represent them in a sigle diagram or separate diagrams
Assignment 6.1 Packaging assignments 2-6
- Package assignments 2 through 6 in a comprehensive 24″x36″ graphic board.
- Edit or drop information that does not support your project.
- Consider clear and comprehensive presentation
- You don’t have to print 24″x36″ board at this point, as revised version of this will be printed at fine quality and presented at midterm.
Next week’s presentation:
2/11 OMA / Casa Da Musica Laura