Assignment 1.0 student presentation and discussion
Instruction to upload works to the website
- Access http://www.accdenv.wordpress.com
- Login with your user ID
- Go to Dashbord and create a new page “Yo Oshima Diagram Studio 2013SP”
- Set your parent as “Diagram Studio 2013 Spring Student Works”
Mapping Time – Slide
- How to map concept f time?
- Time as linear concept or non linear concept?
- If time is mapped as a linear line in X-Axis, then what can be mapped on the Y-Axis.
Map time for target user(s) and space use
- Pick one project from the past. For your target user, select a relevant activity or behavior to the project, and create time mapping diagram. The duration of the activity can be picked according to the type of behavior.
- On the same timeline, create a time mapping of how your spatial project transforms through time.
- The important question is, by mapping this instance, what are you trying to reveal?