- OMA / Casa de Musica // Josh Woo
- OMA / Netherlands Embassy // Will Kao
- OMA / Prada NY // Haidy Gong
Review of W03 Assignments
Assignment 3.0 Site Diagram (Observation)
- Create 3 separate site diagrams with 3 different of information.
Assignment 3.1 Site Diagram (Analysis)
- Create a new diagram(s) based on readings of your research diagrams
- Address all the important issues related to your project (at least 4+)
- Represent them in a sigle diagram or separate diagrams
Mapping Time – Slide
- How to map concept f time?
- Time as linear concept or non linear concept?
- If time is mapped as a linear line in X-Axis, then what can be mapped on the Y-Axis.
- Branching lines
- Connecting dots
- Radial diagrams
Map time for target user(s) and space use
- Pick one project from the past. For your target user, select a relevant activity or behavior to the project, and create time mapping diagram. The duration of the activity can be picked according to the type of behavior.
- On the same timeline, create a time mapping of how your spatial project transforms through time.
- The important question is, by mapping this instance, what are you trying to reveal?
Revise 2 previous diagrams and present 3 set of diagrams in a comprehensive format.
- Urban Site Diagram
- Site Diagram (Observation + Analysis)
Next week’s student presentations
- OMA / Kunsthal // Ron Shen
- OMA / Dee + Wlyl Theatre // Taylor Cheng