Review of W8 Assignments
Operative diagram, 11×17″ Printed
Plan drawing workflow
- Set up a clipping plane 4′(or anywhere appropriate) above the floor line
- Make sure the clipping plane is set for the top view
- Import 2d drawing template
- Run “make2d” command – set “visible clipping plane” to 0.5mm, set “visible lines” to 0.13mm
- Change lineweights for the rest of lines
- For cut line, use “hatch command” to shade inside
- Print as pdf at scale.
- In Illustrator, you can select lines by >Select>same>stroke weight to adjust things.
- 1 Section Perspective
- 1 Plan drawing